I am a designer and illustrator from Kansas City.
I attended the Kansas City Art Institute, studying graphic design. I have a passion for illustration and I’m not afraid to try any medium. I’m comfortable working traditionally as well as digitally. When I’m not on the computer, my favorite graphic vice is airbrushing.
Currently I am a freelance designer at Chris Sembower Design, as well as an Airbrush Guru at Twin Cities Customs in Kansas City, Missouri. My list of clients includes H Texas Magazine, Alpha Dog Marketing, Paradigm, and Servicemaster Catastrophe where I have served as an in-house graphic designer for over two years.
I am available for any type of work / commission that falls into any of the categories below (and possibily some that don’t, so don’t hesitate to ask!).
My list of services includes:
- Bind-mapping / information architecture
- Print collateral such as brochures, flyers, posters, books, etc.
- Pencil renderings
- Oil and Acrylic Paint
- Airbrush on textile and automobile
- Pen / Ink and Marker renderings
- Mastery in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Digital painting skills in Photoshop and Painter
- Adobe Flash: animation and light programing / interface design
- Adobe Dreamweaver: html / css design, as well as WordPress customization and integration
- Brand and Identity Development
- Logo / Logotype design
- Website sitemaps / information architecture
Contact me regarding any and all work at email@example.com