What a hell of a game, eh?! I have to admit, as much hope as I had for this game, it gave me butterflies. There was just so much hype surrounding this game on the Kansas City Chiefs‘ end. Personelle improvements all around, and legitimate additions to the coaching staff (including a league high super bowl ring count, among coaches) made this game seem very winnable.
The Chiefs endured wretched conditions (as far as September goes), and were able to pull out a win. As coach Todd Haley predicted, it was a close one. Down to the last play, in fact. When the game first started, I will admit… I might have pooped on myself when the Chargers were up by 7 and Cassel was face-up, looking at rain clouds. But they were able to hang with, and give me a few things to put on this poll down below.
Even with all the hype surrounding the Chiefs’ 2010 draft class, 3 out of 4 Posterized: Week One candidates are rookies. Go figure, eh? Maybe Scott Pioli knows what he’s doing after-all…
And with that, a poll!
What Chiefs player do you want to reside beneath your Arrowhead Pride desktop shortcut this week?
(This poll will expire at noon on Wednesday, so that I can get this out quick! Next week I’ll have an extra day…)
Who is your Posterized: Week One nominee?
- Dexter McCluster (longest punt return in Chiefs' history) (66%, 58 Votes)
- Jamaal Charles (50+ yard rushing touchdown) (19%, 17 Votes)
- Tony Moeaki (touchdown, first "big" sighting) (11%, 10 Votes)
- Javier Arenas (solid work done in the return game. a clear contributor) (2%, 2 Votes)
- I was at the game, and got knocked out by one of Thomas Jones' biceps (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 88
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.